Registration will be available beginning June 17th, 2020
*NEW* All payments to made online with your registration.
$75 registration fee for first time beginners!! (includes Snow Plow 1 and Basic 1)
$110 registration fee; 10% discount if registering for two or more people or for multiple sessions.
TUESDAY TOTS CLASS $75
Students registered in Learn to Skate may appear in marketing materials. If you prefer your child's image not be used, please contact Allye at email@example.com
1. Please arrive early. Young children, should wear gloves, sweater, and jacket (no snowsuits). It is the recommendation of Learn to Skate USA and the Ozaukee Ice Center that the participant wears a helmet.
2. On the first class, please pick up your child's nametag in the lobby entrance.
3. Prepare you child for class. Put on gear and skates - skate rental is available in the North Lobby.
4. Skaters will line up at the north entrance to the rink arena where they will meet their instructor.
5. Parents, please be seated in the bleachers or in the lobby.
Check Out Our New Graduate Program!